Thursday, February 10, 2022

Precure names for possible series

 I might make a series called Fruity Girls Pretty Cure because whenever someone on the wiki calls their series "Fruity Pretty Cure" I get the same thought in my head and it goes like "Is she... you know..."

So Fruity Girls.

I got some civilian and Cure names for the girls!

  • Ibara Ichigo/Cure Jewel (strawberry)
  • Sazanami Yuzu(ki)/Cure Mango
  • Daiba Nana (yes that Daiba Nana)/Cure Banana
  • Ayuzawa Suika/Cure Melon
  • Umino Ume/Cure Plum
The mascot is gonna be a comedic one, Tomaton, who everyone calls a vegetable.

Also, a random idea!
  • An ice cream Cure whose last name is Ninagawa, after the spiral snail.
  • A series called Maboroshi Detective Pretty Cure?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cookie Run Cookie Fun

New Cookie Run update is focused on Pure Vanilla Cookie and White Lily Cookie. Pure Vanilla Cookie might be trying to save White Lily from d...