Sunday, October 4, 2026

My goals for this month as of October 4

Deadlines:

  • Finish Lab Report 4 by October 6
  • Study for Chemistry midterms by October 8
  • Sakai Moka birthday art by October 8

No deadlines:

  • Finish Lab Report 2 (almost done, but very late)
  • Finish Lab Report 3 (not done at all, but late)
  • MV concept art (technically there's a due date but it's far away)
  • Iroha solo animation
  • Continue cleaning room

For these next four days, I think I want to do this:

  1. October 4, get started on Sakai Moka and Lab Report 4
  2. October 5, spend a lot of time on Lab Report 4 (I had a hard time with Lab Report 2 but not with Lab Report 1 and likely not with Lab Report 3, so we'll see here)
  3. October 6, Lab Report 4 due. There is no lab this week, but I think there is a lecture. There's also a quiz due that day, but I might turn it in on the 4th or 5th.
  4. October 7, get Moka fanart done and study for midterm.
  5. October 8, study more for midterms then submit it.
    My other class's (class'? class's? I just realized for some "class's" is the preferred spelling) midterms is just obeying instructions in a software correctly so I can't really "study" let alone "train" for that.
  6. October 9 onwards, Lab Reports 2 and 3 and MV (all three are for school). The other two are not for school and thus are lower in the hierarchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Event

Recent events, as well as lesser known but not local events, are currently making me stressed. I feel like a huge response right now is ...