Friday, July 31, 2026

Cookie Run Cookie Fun

New Cookie Run update is focused on Pure Vanilla Cookie and White Lily Cookie. Pure Vanilla Cookie might be trying to save White Lily from death or something? I don't know, the full story isn't out yet, and I'm not even through the first half. I am a bit worried that these episodes are being released back to back. I hope the next update doesn't deal with the main story (like Linzer Cookie or Jagae Cookie), at least directly (like Seltzer Cookie). Actually, bring Linzer Cookie back. Where is she and Creme de Brulee Cookie? If it took two years for a proper Macaroni Cookie and Cheddar Cheese Cookie return, then where are our playable mystery Cookies? Not that Mystery Cookie.

Nether Queen Cookie seems awesome so far. I got her on my third pull so I'm a bit more confident. For some reason, with Povidone-Iodine Cookie and Ananas Dragon Cookie, I was having a hard time in the Arena, even after I got them. And no, it's not just because they were pity copies so there was an influx of people who got their pity copies. In June, I had a much easier time fighting with Venom Dough Cookie than Povidone-Iodine Cookie. Now I have Nether Queen Cookie and Povidone-Iodine Cookie in the same team, and all seems well. Also, Nether Queen Cookie is dark-skinned. If "they're just cookies," why are so many of the cookies pale?

I think CookieRun: Crumble might just be the game to break the "poorly-performing Cookie Run game" curse. We'll see. I'm enjoying it so far, though the repeating quest cycle is a drag. Dark Cherry Cookie is a guest in CookieRun: Kingdom and she speaks in beeps and boops, which is very fun. But apparently I have to beat stage 10-30 of Crumble to get her in Kingdom and I wish it didn't take this long to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August thoughts

A braindump of internet stuff: I'm on stage 40-30 of CookieRun: Crumble, meaning it's a GingerCraven level! Wish me luck 💞 I'll...