- Got an LED heart mirror that I thought the reflective part was scratched. It looked like a protective film, and it felt like one, and it quacked like one, I was just too afraid to peel it off.
- I also got a Hot Topic-exclusive Mitsuri Kanroji Funko POP that my sibling is annoyed that I got, since I never seen Demon Slayer and I don't know the context. I think she's just really defeated or drained from combat. It will fit nicely with my Ghostbusters Funko POPs, including my duplicate Egon Spengler that I painted the box of and my Abby Yates Funko POP that's currently in the shed.
Also, why does she get a unique eye color and "shape" when the other Funko POPs, but Sailor Moon, for example, just gets the black button eyes? - Complimented a cashier's Miku pin.
Sunday, July 6, 2025
Getting stuff at the store
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
August thoughts
A braindump of internet stuff: I'm on stage 40-30 of CookieRun: Crumble, meaning it's a GingerCraven level! Wish me luck 💞 I'll...
-
You thought I was gonna do Aika next, were you? Actually, I think not, if you see this it's most likely you're a first-time viewer. ...
-
Faceclaim: Mashiro Shiina Kazane Hana (花 風音) is one of the main characters of Zenkai! Mankai! Fashionista! . She turns into Cure Eclat . ...
-
On the day I made my shinkansen and plane Precure titles, the title for the next Precure series was revealed: Star Detective Precure! So far...
No comments:
Post a Comment