Sunday, December 8, 2024

News

  • The 13th president of South Korea, Yoon Suk Yeol, has declared martial law (for 6 hours because of giant protests) a few days ago and somehow I only found out now. There was an attempted impeachment of Yoon, but only 195 of the 200 lawmakers needed were present at the event so it had to be cancelled.
  • The CEO of UnitedHealthcare has been shot dead after an investor meeting. The ammunition casing says "deny", "defend", and "depose".
  • Barry Keoghan, the lead in Saltburn, has allegedly been cheating on Sabrina Carpenter. Huge turn. Someone has said he looked like a bull terrier. Another person said it was an insult to bull terriers.
  • In the Project Sekai Autumn tournament 2024, one of the songs was Jinsei (Append, of course) and the user REN got a full combo on that song with 2,240 perfects and 2 greats.
  • I almost lost my flower pillow cushion on the last day of the semester. Luckily it was a quick trip back.
  • I submitted 4 videos for class in the span of two days. Four videos which all should've been twice as long as the length I submitted them in. Somehow I did that and the 3 Duolingo daily quests.
  • Strategy by TWICE and Megan Thee Stallion is so good guys
  • The last day of the semester can be stressful but for some reason that was a really good day. It's probably because I got a lot of compliments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cookie Run Cookie Fun

New Cookie Run update is focused on Pure Vanilla Cookie and White Lily Cookie. Pure Vanilla Cookie might be trying to save White Lily from d...