Sunday, August 4, 2024

FINALLY

Finished with ArtFight! My goal was getting 10 drawings with 2 defenses - I actually did 6 drawings, still got two defenses though!

Now what do I do:

  • Apply for college - I chosen my classes, I just need to plan them for the next two weeks
  • Drawing art requests:
    • Five Pretty Cure poses for a Bad End Pretty Cure series
    • Two original Pretty Cures and a logo - One of them is almost done and I hope to finish her by tonight!!!
  • Change my computer theme - I want to change my computer theme to Everforest. This time I want to make it so Window

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cookie Run Cookie Fun

New Cookie Run update is focused on Pure Vanilla Cookie and White Lily Cookie. Pure Vanilla Cookie might be trying to save White Lily from d...