Thursday, April 25, 2024

I hate this

  • My parents are not in a happy relationship
  • My mom is mad at my dad for missing my birthday and blacking out in his car
  • My dad thinks she's controlling and manipulating him
  • My sister is talking to someone across the country who is three years older than her
  • My brother is on his third knee surgery (but luckily it's getting better) but nobody ever sees him
  • Our dogs are barking all the f**king time and something is f**ked up with me because I always avoid the younger one when I see him, defending myself with a chair
  • We take care of fish we don't want, plants we don't need, and a cat none of us ever see

I want to say my life is going significantly well in comparison. Here are my problems:

  • I am not autistic, instead, I have autism
  • I may have ADHD, OCD, or NPD but I am not diagnosed for any of them
  • I am struggling on every single assignment I'm doing for college
  • I never had a romantic partner, and I never had sex
  • I can't drive
  • I don't have a job and I think it'd make my parents upset that I can't drive to my own job
  • I'm frugal
  • I'm struggling to create a VTuber model even though I should just finish it here and now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cookie Run Cookie Fun

New Cookie Run update is focused on Pure Vanilla Cookie and White Lily Cookie. Pure Vanilla Cookie might be trying to save White Lily from d...