Monday, March 11, 2024

Dinner

 We had dinner at a Mexican restaurant last night. And I can confirm that I have a bad habit of not eating the entire plate at a restaurant because I had salmon, Spanish rice, fries, a sopaipilla, and nothing else and I still came home with a tray. I didn't eat breakfast or lunch yesterday, though another reason I only ate half a meal yesterday had to do with my rough sleep schedule, not making anything for myself during the night, and the fact we had dinner at that place to discuss a serious topic which made me full by the time the conversation finished. I didn't eat my leftovers last night so today I woke up with an empty stomach.

Today's breakfast is french toast, lunch is leftovers, and dinner is meatloaf, I presume.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cookie Run Cookie Fun

New Cookie Run update is focused on Pure Vanilla Cookie and White Lily Cookie. Pure Vanilla Cookie might be trying to save White Lily from d...