Saturday, July 29, 2023

I finally saw the Barbie movie!

 A couple days ago (July 28), I saw the Barbie movie. Here are my favorite moments, both in the film and in real life.

  • I've been waiting for this movie for years. The movie's been in development since 2009.
  • The movie visit is a birthday present for my aunt.
  • We got to sit in my local theater's large theater for the first time.
  • "Have you guys ever thought about dying" was the funniest line ever to me, even though I watched the trailers religiously.
  • Weird Barbie is probably my favorite character. I love the controversial Barbie references as well.
  • I like how the only things on the TV were horses and the Godfather.
  • "When I found out the patriarchy wasn't about horses, I lost interest anyway" is a banger of a line.
  • Told these people in pink they were a "Barbie family" and when I left I overheard "Bye Barbie" so I said it back. I love interacting with people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cookie Run Cookie Fun

New Cookie Run update is focused on Pure Vanilla Cookie and White Lily Cookie. Pure Vanilla Cookie might be trying to save White Lily from d...