Something that will probably actually get me canceled, but I don't get why people put anime/cartoon characters in the background of their text TikToks when they're talking about something serious. Like, okay, sure, it's a boost video and you needed a background because you can only choose a photo, but why choose Miku art?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cookie Run Cookie Fun
New Cookie Run update is focused on Pure Vanilla Cookie and White Lily Cookie. Pure Vanilla Cookie might be trying to save White Lily from d...
-
You thought I was gonna do Aika next, were you? Actually, I think not, if you see this it's most likely you're a first-time viewer. ...
-
On the day I made my shinkansen and plane Precure titles, the title for the next Precure series was revealed: Star Detective Precure! So far...
-
Oh, what do you know, I didn't go back to most of my social media by now. Huh. But I will be seeing The Amazing Digital Circus Episode 9...
No comments:
Post a Comment