- How Gen Z became obsessed with Subtitles
- A Crypto Winter King Wants to Reanimate the Industry
- Why you should be happy about inflation and worried about something else, top economist Brad DeLong says
- Why NOBODY should be using the 'thumbs up' emoji in 2022 - and the 10 symbols only 'old people' use that have Gen Z rolling their eyes
- Hi-Fi Rush is a strong argument for more game releases to be treated like a Beyoncé album drop more than a years-long marketing campaign. (It's not actually the title of the article it's the description of the tweet announcing the article)
Thursday, August 18, 2022
News titles I found on Twitter that I will never take seriously
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
August thoughts
A braindump of internet stuff: I'm on stage 40-30 of CookieRun: Crumble, meaning it's a GingerCraven level! Wish me luck 💞 I'll...
-
You thought I was gonna do Aika next, were you? Actually, I think not, if you see this it's most likely you're a first-time viewer. ...
-
On the day I made my shinkansen and plane Precure titles, the title for the next Precure series was revealed: Star Detective Precure! So far...
-
Faceclaim: Yui Michimiya Rino Otonoha (音葉 理乃) is one of the main characters of Zenkai! Mankai! Fashionista! . She turns into Cure Colom...
No comments:
Post a Comment