Tuesday, July 19, 2022

More Cleansing

Victim 7

Because of being a copy of Lovin' Hospital Pretty Cure, I decided to put Tender Care Pretty Cure on hold. A long hold. The next time I touch it, Chiyu will be out of the story.

Expect Tender Care Pretty Cure to be cleansed.

Speaking of cleansing, I tried, but Comic Pretty Cure is cancelled, for a few reasons:

  • I never found any commitment to the main characters.
  • The name is too generic.
  • There were no villains despite it being a superhero comic series.
  • Even if I did have villains, they'd just be nazis, and while it's cool, it'd probably not air on children's television.
The plans to make them Cures will be scrapped, but Rokka Hirose/Queen of the Night will be saved to create an actual public domain comic hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cookie Run Cookie Fun

New Cookie Run update is focused on Pure Vanilla Cookie and White Lily Cookie. Pure Vanilla Cookie might be trying to save White Lily from d...