Saturday, June 25, 2022

Rain

June 25:

Rain's cute at first... but then lightning hits your radio signal and you get a 6-hour blackout. It was pain...

Also, I wasn't at my best today.

  • I woke up my mom and dad on separate occasions.
  • I wore tight pigtails today despite being 18 years old and I regret it.
  • I almost lost my Duolingo streak.
  • I kept pacing back and forth with no rhyme or reason.
  • I had thoughts in my head about one of my OCs, the GAIA, experiencing "trauma" similar to my own so I had to convince myself that wasn't trauma.
  • I tried to delete one of the most essential Cures of Beautiful Bloom and had to revert it.
  • I was trying to put everything I owned into storage despite not really needing to all to find an Apple Pencil and EarBuds that are not even in my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cookie Run Cookie Fun

New Cookie Run update is focused on Pure Vanilla Cookie and White Lily Cookie. Pure Vanilla Cookie might be trying to save White Lily from d...