Tuesday, October 26, 2021

A Precure series about toys when it's about to be Halloween

 What if there was a Precure series about Christmas? Well, I tried to make one in 2016 called Ho Ho Ho! Miraculous Pretty Cure, but the only thing that came out of that was this.

But I just thought... wait, what if I make another Pretty Cure series?

It's using the name Winter Wonderland Pretty Cure, which is definitely temporary, but I thought of some ideas for two Cures.

  • One character would be Louise McMorrow, a college-aged woman who is very kind. She is water-themed.
  • Another is Kohane Kogane, a social media influencer. She is star-themed.
  • The leader would probably be a white Cure named Yuki Fuyuki (whose name is similar to Fuyumi Yuki). She is snow-themed.
  • There may be a red Cure named Chihaya Asanobu. She is fire-themed.
  • I might use Mayako Aoyagi from Pretty KyuKyu, or I might make a new Cure. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cookie Run Cookie Fun

New Cookie Run update is focused on Pure Vanilla Cookie and White Lily Cookie. Pure Vanilla Cookie might be trying to save White Lily from d...