Friday, September 3, 2021

jk yall heyyy

Okay turns out I had a cold and PMS but I'm fine now :D

I just watched Promare and I think Lio's my favorite character in it


PROMARE SPOILERS



  • Gueira and Meis give off Ace and Koi vibes
    • no you don't have to know who those are
  • Kray is a sociopath
  • like at one second you think it's Mirio or All Might but no it's fucking Kray Foresight
  • lucia lesbian lucia lesbian
  • PIZZA MAN WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO YOU
  • not just a store collab they're getting married

  • istg this is just like my unpublished tmvtm fanfic but good



okay done now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cookie Run Cookie Fun

New Cookie Run update is focused on Pure Vanilla Cookie and White Lily Cookie. Pure Vanilla Cookie might be trying to save White Lily from d...