Friday, April 23, 2021

ok I'm better now here's the character types I like

  • Anime girl who's midtier popular in the fandom who loves pretty things and has identity issues (Shizuku Osaka and Sango Suzumura)
  • The sweet, charismatic gyaru (Lisa Imai and Touko Kirigaya)
  • The chuunibyou. I am only really familiar with one, maybe the fourth most popular chuunibyou in America (Yoshiko Tsushima)
  • The tall white guy that uses his knowledge for problem-solving (Egon Spengler and The Doctor)
  • Any anime girl born on April 3rd (Shizuku, Mao Otoha, Haruka Amami, Mejiro McQueen, Luna Hinomae)
  • Relatable snarky asshole (Peter Venkman alongside others)
  • Just generic anime girls that aren't the leader (maybe because I project onto them)
I kin the majority of the characters so don't take this as a "this is my type" list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cookie Run Cookie Fun

New Cookie Run update is focused on Pure Vanilla Cookie and White Lily Cookie. Pure Vanilla Cookie might be trying to save White Lily from d...