Friday, March 26, 2021

Wow so much users

 So much new people at FoPC. Like a lot. I've been on FoPC since 2015 when I was 11 (though I said I was 16 at the time). I for a fact am one of the only editors that have been on FoPC for a really long time and still are, though I only became truly active in 2019. A lot of the editors on there today are from 2020-2021, which honestly shows how old I'm getting. And really, my brain only revolves around Precure and my schoolwork, so don't expect me to quit until like college or something, and I don't envy them for being young, quite the opposite, but it's weird.

This might be because of a pattern when new Precure series come out? Tropical-Rouge just came out, and it's on Crunchyroll along with Healin' Good, Kirakira and Futari wa, so there's a lot of content legally available (not enough tbh) but enough to get someone to watch Precure, with almost 200 episodes.

I can't recall seeing this pattern with Healin' Good, but I became active on FoPC a month before Star Twinkle started, and I saw a ton of people at the time with Star Twinkle-themed rights templates, so that's what I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cookie Run Cookie Fun

New Cookie Run update is focused on Pure Vanilla Cookie and White Lily Cookie. Pure Vanilla Cookie might be trying to save White Lily from d...